Rugged USB charger that can also turn your battery in to a powerbank.
Great for tradies, camping, or even just slumming it in front of your computer.
- Input: DC 5V >= 0.5A (compatible computer USB port)
- Output Current: USB: 1A (max), battery: 1A (max)
- Made of high strength, light weight polycarbonate material its structural engineering is purposely designed for extra ruggedness to ensure ultimate safety in your dynamic outdoor expedition.
- Charges a Li-ion battery and a USB device intelligently.
- Can receive power from external devices such as a solar panel through Micro-USB port and store it in a battery.
- Charges external devices such as a mobile phone via Micro-USB port with 1A current.
- Automatically identifies battery types, and selects charging current and mode accordingly. .
- Instant battery voltage indication upon installation
- 3 levels battery protections. Won't support a small capacity battery as the power output. When the voltage is less than 2.8V, the F1 will stop current output to protect the battery, when the voltage is less than 3.3V, the indicator will light to warn the user
* Battery not included